- Website operator website address is company data
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering information in forms.
- By saving cookies in the end devices (so-called "cookies").
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator
Information in forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website may also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
- The data in the form is not shared with third parties without the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically implementing certain services - in particular it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that operate internet domains (primarily Scientific and Academic Computer Network - NASK), payment services or other entities with whom the Website Operator cooperates in this respect.
Information about cookies.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for use of the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The operator placing the cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- defining a user's profile to display matching materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- As part of the Website, two basic types of cookies are used: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user's navigation path or time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the website and to provide the most efficient service for hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- request arrival time
- response time,
- name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the case when the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific viewers.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
- Data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
- Data that identifies a natural person is shared only with the person's consent.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities based on lawful requests in the scope of the request.
Managing cookie files - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookies settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
Customer information clause
As from May 25, 2018, when processing personal data, the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data should be applied. and their free movement, we inform you that the administrator of your personal data is DANPOL DANIELAK general partnership ul. Poznańska, no. 129/133, 05-850 Ożarów Mazowiecki.
Personal data will be processed for business purposes (handling orders and processing complaints regarding services provided, including the provision of warranty services, handling inquiries and notifications that are directed to us, storage of data for archival purposes), including marketing . We process your personal data also in the performance of our legitimate interests (ie pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO), for the purposes of:
compilation of general statistics regarding your use and other users of our services;
arrangements, protection and pursuance of possible claims,
conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings,
ensuring security and integrity of the services we provide to you electronically, including counteracting fraud and abuse, and ensuring traffic safety,
data storage for ensuring accountability (including demonstration of our compliance with obligations arising from the RODO).
Categories of relevant data
We process the following personal information:
Name and Surname
Term of personal data storage:
Personal data will be processed by us for the duration of the contract and after its conclusion, if there is a risk of pursuing claims in connection with its performance, but in principle no longer than for 10 years from the date of its completion.
If necessary, we will pass on your personal data to perform our services. We will pass data to two groups:
persons authorized by us, our employees and associates who must have access to the data to perform their duties,
to the processors we entrust this task to, eg companies that handle our teleinformation systems or provide us with tools data communication services, courier companies, payment operators, companies providing advisory services to us.
You have the right to request access to, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, as well as the transfer of personal data,
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (from May 25, 2018). The President of the Office for Data Protection), in the event that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the RODO,
You have the right at any time to object to the processing based on our legitimate interest.
To delete personal data a statement may be made using the Administrator's contact details indicated in the introduction.